Explore The Breathtaking Canada

World class skiing, decadent European style cuisine, ornamental cathedrals, peaceful island life, Canada is a patchwork of thriving cities and majestic wilderness.

Visitor Visa

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada and should not be confused with border-crossing cards like PR Cards or SAWP is for Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program which serve other purposes such as proof for traveling within one’s own country only!

Most travelers other than citizens of visa-exempt countries and the United States will need a visitor visa before they can visit our beautiful land. but if someone wants transit through Canadian airports on their way ahead then he/ she will require it too – just make sure there are no issues during an inspection at customs since these visas do not allow stays longer than 3 days without permission from authorities.

Super visa

Super Visa is a visit visa that allows parents and grandparents of Canadian residents and permanent residents to reside in Canada for up to 2 years, with a possibility of further extension upon the expiry of the initial validity period.

Temporary Resident Permit

Canada’s primary criteria to issue a travel permit to anyone is their admissibility to Canada. In case you are inadmissible to Canada, a Temporary Resident Permit may allow you to overcome the status temporarily if you can establish a credible and significant reason for your visit.

A Temporary Resident Permit, formerly known as the ‘minister’s permit’, may be issued at the discretion of the visa officer.

Business Immigration


Family Sponsorship Assessment Form

Read more
Business Immigration Assessment Form

Read more
General Immigration Assessment Form

Read more

We provide all the services related to your immigration to…

Read more

Neeve Immigration is your one stop solution for all you…

Read more

Visitor Visa, Temporary Resident permit TRP, Super Visa.

Read more